September 7, 2013
Olympic, Sprint, Super Sprint & Relay Teams
"Canada's Premier Destination Triathlon"
* "Absolutely the most scenic, beautiful race course in 32 years of racing" -Banff Triathlon Participant
Banff National Park is the heart of the Canadian Rocky Mountains, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and a global treasure of natural beauty, wildness, and diversity of life - a beautiful and unique destination for the Subaru Banff Triathlon. Imagine doing a triathlon in such a beautiful spot - one of the most picturesque races in the world. Swim in the pristine waters of Two Jack Lake, bike around the picturesque Minnewanka Loop Road and into the town of Banff finishing the run on Banff Avenue and Central Park. The race takes place on Saturday, allowing you to enjoy the Saturday social activities and the rest of the weekend. Last year the race was sunny and 27C and just to be sure, a later start time of 10am ensures a beautiful and warm race. Finish down famous Banff Avenue (closed for the race) with thousands of cheering spectators!
Race features include:
- A rare and unique experience to race in beautiful Banff National Park
- An awesome K-Swiss race garment
- Closed lane for the bike on the breathtakingly beautiful Minnewanka Loop
- Many socials and festivities to enjoy on the weekend
- Three distances to choose from (Olympic, Sprint, and Super Sprint – and relays in each!)
- A gourmet Burger and Party in the Park upon your finish!
Click here to check out "the Real Banff" - Subaru Banff Triathlon Edition!